Custom Patterned Paper + Plant Lady
The Leading Ladies collection at Ellen Hutson is growing! This sweet plant lady has a green thumb…even though I don’t. (Hey at least I can on a card, right??) I’ll show you how I colored here in my #humanrainbow style, as well as creating my own patterned paper with some NEW papers from Ellen, too! (Colorable! woohoo!) Watch the video below, or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
A few more color combos, courtesy of Crafty Lady stamp set!
And one more share…last night I was playing around coloring a garden for the plant lady. This is as good as my gardening gets – MARKERS! lol.
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Essentials By Ellen Clear Stamps, Leading Ladies:
- Essentials by Ellen Paper Pack, Modern Graphics by Julie Ebersole
- Copic Markers
- Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink
- Scotch Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape
- EK Tools Paper Punch, Circle 2-1/4″
- Hero Arts Frame Cuts Dies, Infinity Nesting Circles
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White