Whether or not you make school-themed cards – I hope this one is worth a watch! I’ve had several folks ask about how to make a background that doesn’t fight with the foreground. Well, not asked in those words, but it’s the gist! So today, I’m addressing that. Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Neat & Tangled Clear Stamps, Schoolhouse
- Lawn Fawn Inks:
- Arches Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 12
- DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolors
- Scotch Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape
- Heritage Arts Detachable Plastic Brush Washer
- ShurTech Yellow Frog Delicate Multisurface Masking Tape
- Ampersand Hardbord, Flat 9×12
- Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper Tool