Hello and welcome to my stop on the Altenew Bloghop! I was so honored to be invited and sent some stamps…I hope you’ll enjoy this pretty card! (Details on the hop, giveaway, and next link are below in this post!)
When Altenew invited me to be part of this hop – and I saw the Vintage Teacups set – I wanted to color a set of pretty teacups right away, so I chose that one! (Big thanks for sharing stamps with me so I could join in!) I got out my masking tape from Judikins to create the stack of teacups and nested them into each other. See the video for how that worked with positive and negative masks. Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube!
And now…the Bloghop!
To celebrate this release, Altenew is offering some prizes….
- A $50 gift certificate to THREE lucky winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew blog by Monday, November 21st at 11:59 PM ET for a chance to win. The winners will be announced on the Altenew blog on Tuesday, November 22nd.
- A $30 gift certificate to one of MY readers! The winner announced here on my blog on Tuesday, November 22nd.
And Altenew is also running a special promotion! Place an order with Altenew and receive a FREE You Make Me Happy Stamp Set! No need to add to cart, limit one per customer, while supplies last. No minimum purchase! Offer ends on Thursday 11/17, 2016 at 11:59pm ET.
Previous stop on the hop: Joni Nina Andaya
Next stop on the hop: Svitlana Shayevich
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Altenew Stamps – Vintage Teacups
- Copic Markers
- Judikins Eclipse Tape
- EK Tools, Precision 5 Inch Scissors
- Memento Ink Pad, Tuxedo Black
- Clear Acrylic Block, 3×4 Rectangluar w/ Alignment Grid
- Neenah Cardstock: