Coloring Realistic Strawberries – Zig Twin Tip Markers
After watercoloring a strawberry in my sketchbook, I added strawberries to my YouTube to-do list after lots of requests….once I saw a stamp set that I could buy and use…here you go! ❤️Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Reverse Confetti Clear Stamps, Berry Sweet
- Essentials by Ellen, Julie’s Smooth Bristol:
- Zig Art & Graphic Twin Tip Markers:
- Uni-ball Impact Gel Pen, White
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 8