Color a Horse in a Barn – Polychromos Pencils
Hello friends! This is a special little post for my horse fans out there….a few asked if I’d color this stamp, so I bought it to do so! I tried out the Ink on 3 No Line ink as well….pleased with my first stamping of it but will hold off on a final verdict til I play with it more – you guys know me, I want to see if things work with lots of mediums! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
The card turned into an easel card; I had done just the diecutting with the MFT stitched dies, and it just screamed out to be a special presentation after spending so long coloring it! The scores on the base are at 5.5″ and 2.75″ – and I cut the base so it was narrower than the front panel.
And yes…the colors!
Here’s the top view of the inside of the card….
I had first colored this scene in Copics while at my stamping group….
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Technique Tuesday Clear Stamps, Hanna The Horse, Animal House
- Technique Tuesday Dies, Hanna The Horse
- Canson Arches French Bound Hot Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- Polychromos Pencils
- My Favorite Things Die-Namics, A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2
- Tombow Xtreme Adhesive Tabs
- Crafter’s Companion Spectrum Noir Pencil Blending Stumps