I bought this sweet Cupcake stamp set without looking closely to see just how big it is. But that was a DELIGHTFUL surprise. If a small cupcake is great, a GIANT one is greater! Ha! This one is so big I split it in two to make two cards – PLUS I’ll have an IGTV video for you too!
Note: Supplies are linked in the supply list at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used – that means if you make a purchase using my links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work on this blog! Read more.
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
The colors used….
Cupcake…prior to its surgeries (fussy cutting and cutting in half!)
Sweet friendship refreshes the soul!
The Connect glue and Quickstick made the addition of the embellishments much easier.
Today I also have an IGTV with an alternate coloring – though still following the chocolate RULE! heehee! See it HERE.
- Sweet Friend Cupcake, Colorado Craft Company
- Copic Markers
- Neenah Cardstock
- Connect Glue, Gina K Designs
- QuickStik, We R Memory Keepers
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Solar White – 25 pk, Neenah Classic Crest Cardstock
- Jet Black, Lawn Fawn Ink Pad
- Jet Black, Lawn Fawn Reinker
- Uni-ball Impact Gel Pen, White
- Tonic Nuvo Crystal Drops, Dandelion Yellow Gloss
- Precision 5 Inch Scissors with Sheath, EK Success
- MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool My Sweet Petunia
- Mini MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool (6-1/8 X 7), My Sweet Petunia
- Tonic 12 Inch Maxi Guillotine Trimmer by Tim Holtz
- Colored Light Droplets, Essentials by Ellen Embellishments
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black