How’s about a Sunday post instead of Monday? It’s new release day – and I have part two of last week’s video at Ellen Hutson’s!
Quick note! There are no bundles of the three ladies. Long story of my misunderstanding, but wanted you to know ahead, so…rock on!
Vacation Ladies: City, Woodsy, and Beach!
On Thursday I showed a peek at the new Ellen Hutson release with a Distress Oxide video, and today I’ve got a Copic video showing how to make the cool City Lady background! It’s pretty easy as backgrounds go – just layer up some colors for the soft flowers, and make some shapes for the shop! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Beach Lady also needed a background….and she’s on the Ellen Hutson channel – video is below, or click HERE to watch it.
There’s no video for Woodsy Lady…this one took quite a while to get it working right! Eeep!
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Essentials by Ellen, Leading Vacation Ladies:
- Essentials by Ellen, Pattern Play
- Copic Markers
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Neenah Cardstock, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
- Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Pad, Fossilized Amber
- Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Pad, Peacock Feathers
- Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Pad, Picked Raspberry
- Ranger Ink Blending Tool, 1 Inch Round
- My Sweet Petunia Mini MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool (6-1/8 X 7)
- My Sweet Petunia MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool (8-1/8 X 10-1/2)