Sweet Little Penguin Tag
Ellen Hutson always creates a beautiful series of Christmas Tags with a feminine twist! This year I’m paired up with the amazing Carissa Wiley and I’m going to guess I’ll be outglittered by her sparkly self…she is SO talented! (Go see her tag here!)
Our inspiration picture is this one: gotta LOVE all the black and white with a pop of green, all with kraft underlying it. And detailed ribbons and stitching!
I made a quick lil video for my tag – and giftwrap! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Aren’t these the sweetest lil penguins ever!?!? Watch my Instagram for more of them in coming weeks – I won’t be making lots of videos or doing blog posts through December, but I’ll be sharing the rest of my Christmas cards with crazy backgrounds on IG and Fb!
The giftwrap is so super easy….just watercolor on kraft!
And for those who are in the Clearly Copic Glass class.…this is a crazy version of the candy jar lesson!
Bible Journaling this week
All through Advent I’ll be sharing techniques for backgrounds – this time I actually used acrylic paint!
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Sweet Holiday Penguins, My Favorite Things Clear Stamps
- Sweet Holiday Penguins, My Favorite Things Die-Namics
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Derwent Inktense Pencils, Set of 12
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes,
- Canson Arches French Bound Hot Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- Colors of Inspiration, DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolors Half Pan Set
- Circle dies:
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Uni-ball Impact Gel Pen, White
- Dina Wakley paints