I’ve been running short of mojo of late…and I figured getting out some darling new stamps I bought by Lawn Fawn ( Don’t Worry, Be Hoppy, and Say What? Spring Critters) might help. I’ll let you be the judge after you see my card, ok? I might have stepped over the edge! Ha!
Supplies for this project are linked at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.
First – the “expected” use: bookmarks or tags! These are super easy to color, diecut, and assemble – they’d be great for Easter baskets as tags, or bookmarks to give to readers. These use the regular dies to cut out the bunny and frog PLUS the Add-On, which cuts the tag part, and the sentiments are included for bookmarks as well as tag themes.
The backsides are so cute – look at that bunny butt! The set has “to” and “from” sentiments you can stamp back here for tags.
Ok here are the marker colors used….sorry I didn’t get them into the video!
The colored panel is cut to 5 x 3-3/4, with a white popped layer that’s 5-1/4×4, and the full card base is the standard A2. It gives the panel a nice “framed” look to have the double matting on the dimensional adhesives!
Every so often I go around putting Glossy Accents on everything…the little chocolate bunny got the treatment this time!
Over on Instagram, I’ll be sharing a quick speed video on IGTV of this card using the lil sheepies exchanging gifts!
Compensated affiliate links may be used – that means if you make a purchase using my links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work on this blog! Read more.
- Don’t Worry, Be Hoppy, Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps
- Don’t Worry, Be Hoppy, Lawn Cuts Dies
- Don’t Worry, Be Hoppy Add-On, Lawn Cuts Dies
- Say What? Spring Critters, Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps
- Copic Markers
- Neenah Classic Crest Cardstock, Solar White
- Crafter’s Companion Gemini Junior
- Craft Assistant, Essentials by Ellen
- ABS-3 Airbrush Kit, COPIC
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Glossy Accents, Ranger Accents
- Clouds, Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies
- Craft Knife, Fingertip, Fiskars
- Tape, Judikins Eclipse