I saw this die set and wanted to see them as Camp Trailer Shaped Cards– I texted it to a friend who collects all-things-campers….I told her she should make one for every season. She declined but….I couldn’t possibly let that idea go! So I made 6 for different seasons!
Note: Supplies are linked in the supply list at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used – that means if you make a purchase using my links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work on this blog! Read more.
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
A summery cloudy sky…cut out of blue cardstock, and clouds added with white ink on a cotton ball.
Spring flowers! I might have done better with patterned paper, but I made my own.
Happy Valentines day! I stamped red hearts on the pink, white hearts on the black.
A patriotic 4th of July camper – I added an extra blue stripe cut from the navy blue cardstock.
Christmas season is no reason to put the camper away. Add a wreath cut from the wheel die…and add stickles!
When you don’t have orange cardstock, airbrush orange onto yellow paper. Add your own spiderwebs!
- Camp Trailer Card, Honey Cuts Dies
- Metal Snippers, Cheery Lynn Designs
- Connect Glue, Gina K Designs
- QuickStik, We R Memory Keepers
- Ranger Stickles, Christmas Red
- Yeti, Lawn Fawn Ink Pigment Pad
- Fired Brick, Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Pad
- 3mm (1/8″), Be Creative Tape
- 5mm (1/4″), Be Creative Tape
- Crafter’s Companion Gemini Junior
- 5 Pack, Art Impressions Clear Acrylic Blocks
- 5 Inch Scissors with Sheath, EK Success