Merry Day-After-Christmas! Otherwise known as Boxing Day to some….I always thought it was a day to return all those boxes full of gifts you didn’t want, but according to Wikipedia, it’s a day that employers would give gifts to their staff. (I think that means I give Punch and Tsuki a box of treats?) But…since my birthday card for my Mom had boxes on it (her birthday was yesterday – Christmas Day)…I thought I’d just play off of that for today’s inspiration.
Enjoy the video below or click HERE to watch it in HD on YouTube.
Need that Dabber? Get a discount using the coupon code below. You’re welcome! (Christmas is over now, it’s legal to shop for YOU!)
Things of Note
- SALE! If you wanted to try that Dabber from Ranger…all products from Ranger are 20% off at Simon using coupon code RSALE until Dec 30th. Now’s a great time to go pick one up!
- SALE! Been wanting any Impress-exclusive items? 20% off sale in the entire store using coupon code thankyou2014 !!
- NEW CLASSES! I’ll be teaching two more classes while in California for CHA – on Saturday and Sunday evenings in Anaheim! They’re Copic classes and will be using the brand spanking new (and not yet seen!) OWH fundraiser stamps from Hero Arts. Yeah! It’s for store owners and employees only…click HERE for the registration form. Please feel free to take a copy to your LSS and ask them to come to class and hear all about OWH!
- I spent some time on Christmas playing around with my markers again…check it out on Instagram.
- European friends: I just booked my ticket to come across the pond! Stay tuned for more info…trip is in February!