There are lots of ways to create a “beam” from an alien ship using Lawn Fawn’s Beam Me Up stamp set…I nearly made an interactive beam-up action, but realized there are lots of folks on YT who will do that. I always look for something out of the box to try – so creating a physical beam, popping up off the card, seemed like fun to try in my alien birthday card! In the movies the figures under the beam end up all blown-out with light, so the vellum look lends toward that too. I did some watercoloring but you could color this with any medium! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps, Beam Me Up
- Lawn Cuts Dies, Beam Me Up
- Canson Arches Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes:
- DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolors
- Essentials by Ellen 40 lb. Vellum, 25 pk
- Fiskars Craft Knife, Fingertip
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Lawn Fawn Reinker, Jet Black