My followers may well have some idea how much the shape of a hexagon makes me happy – well, I found hexagon tiles, and was just totally thrilled! And tiles can be painted on with alcohol inks with no prep at all – just start dropping on color and alcohol!
Supplies for this project are linked at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.
I photographed just a few of my favorites…
Isn’t it gorgeous!? I just love it!
Compensated affiliate links may be used – that means if you make a purchase using my links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work on this blog! Read more.
- Pipettes, 200
- Alcohol solutions to create flow:
- 91% Isopropyl Alcohol is also just fine!
- Freezer paper, slick side up!
- Blowy tools YES:
- Blowy tools MEH:
- Bipple or bendy straws – limited usefulness
- Canned air – limited usefulness
- Ranger Blower Tool – limited usefulness