A shell in your pocket
Sometimes a really beautiful stamp set just leaps into your cart, right? (Ok more than sometimes!) But this one – the sentiments blew me away as much as the pretty shells! I debated what to color these with – landed on Inktense Pencils – and I know I’ll be playing with them and my Copics too. Because, beautiful, right? Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Nicole Tamarin Cling Stamps, Seashells
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Canson Arches French Bound Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- Daniel Smith Watercolors 15ml Tubes, Phthalo Blue – Red Shade
- Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes:
- Derwent Inktense Pencils