Newsflash: dies are all on sale this week HERE using coupon code SAVEONDIES2017 – See list at the end of this post of some dies that’ll be used in my videos coming up.
A card from all of us! with bitty bears
These tiny bears are just the cutest lil guys – and there were so many of them I decided they’d be great for a “from all of us” kind of card! It could be for a birthday, congrats, retirement…I made mine a thank you. With a treat inside, so stay tuned to the end of the video! Watch it below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Here’s that inside treat….while stamping the front in the MISTI, I also stamped a blank one so everyone signing it could sign by their character, isn’t that cute?
And I colored another of this design that I had stamped while making this card – this time with Copics! The background is from the Winter Wonderland class over at Art-classes.com.
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- My Favorite Things:
- Arches Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes
- DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolors
- Dies I’ll be using in the near-ish future, all on 20% off sale with SAVEONDIES17
- My Favorite Things Die-Namics – technique will work with any of these circle sentiment dies:
- My Favorite Things Die-Namics, Stitched Collage Frame
- My Favorite Things Die-Namics, my favorite new stax:
- Lawn Cuts Dies, Shut The Front Door and can use with Mini Wreath
- Essentials by Ellen Designer Dies, Concertina Tag
- Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies, Hinged Thanks