It’s day three – and I have four more tags done! I love the Mondo Amaryllis that Ellen Hutson added to her line this year, it’s a stamp that can be colored simply or in fancy ways – and on a tag, diecut it and put it on woodgrain textured white paper and it’s absolutely elegant!
Part of me is really glad that I started chopping stamps in half earlier this year – because that idea is now coming to mind when I’m working up designs, especially during this holiday season when I’m in a hurry!
Note: Supplies are linked in the supply list at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used – that means if you make a purchase using my links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work on this blog! Read more.
The colors used – very simple!
I still have tons of ribbon from May Arts from a DT stint I did with them eons ago – it’s luscious!
Other Amarylisses. Amarylli?
Here’s an amaryllis I created in watercolor pencil…..click the pic to see the tutorial:
There’s no tutorial for this one but the background inspired a lesson in the Holiday Interiors class:
Be sure to comment on this post as well as over on the YT video by November 16 to qualify for the tag giveaway – winners will be announced on November 17!
- Mondo Amaryllis by Julie Ebersole, Essentials By Ellen Clear Stamps —
- Mondo Amaryllis dies, Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies
- Woodgrain Embossed 110 lb White – 10 Pk, Essentials by Ellen Cardstock
- R89 – Dark Red, COPIC Sketch Marker
- R05 – Salmon Red, COPIC Sketch Marker
- R46 – Strong Red, COPIC Sketch Marker
- 100 – Black, COPIC Sketch Marker
- Uni-ball Impact Gel Pen, White
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape