On day four (“my” day on the Ellen Hutson blog!), I got to make a tag with the “Deck the Halls” song – and I went pedal-to-the-medal “A Christmas Story” with it! Remember that song in the Chinese restaurant? Remind yourself of it HERE:
I have always LOVED that movie! And the restaurant scene never fails to make me laugh. And to cringe when the poor duck loses his noggin! No matter how many times I see it….that movie keeps me giggling over and over again!
Compensated affiliate links may be used – that means if you make a purchase using my links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work on this blog! Read more.
Here’s the video on Ellen’s channel where I made this tag (don’t forget to head over to her blog—these tags are challenges with prizes, so go read the instructions and comment to win!):
You could likely create this same idea with a lot of other mediums. I’m thinking especially of all of you who are great with inks and those blendy brushes! Or watercolor. Or colored pencil…..so many options!
See you tomorrow with more musical tags!
- Conductor of Light, Essentials By Ellen Clear Stamps
- Solar White 110 lb – Neenah Cardstock
- Copic colors:
- Shipping Tags by Julie Ebersole, Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies
- Uni-ball Impact Gel Pen, White
- Powder Tool Adhesive Deactivator, EK Success
- Detail White, Hero Arts Embossing Powder
- VersaMark Ink Pad
- Embossing Gun, Hero Arts
- Dinomite Christmas, Essentials By Ellen Clear Stamps
- Mini MISTI, My Sweet Petunia
- ABS-3 Airbrush Kit