I think I have just a *few* handouts ready for classes. Is one of these going to be yours??
I picked up this giant stack of class handouts at the printer yesterday…woohoo! Yes, I try to do handouts for classes so the learning keeps going after you get home. Hope to see you! If you’re not in the area of any of my classes, scroll down in this post to find some fun online classes you can join in on.
Summer Classes Update
A few folks have been wondering what’s still available. Below is what’s available as far as I know…..see images and class descriptions HERE. I’ve crossed off classes that are already completely full – and a bunch of these only have a spot or two left, so call quick!
Tukwila, Washington – Impress (206) 901.9101
- Thursday, July 30-6:30-8:30 Copic Coloring with Rubber Moon
- Wednesday, Aug 5-6:30-8:30 Watercolor Flowers for Cardmakers
- Thursday, Aug 27-6:30-8:30 Watercoloring Freehand Flowers
- Thursday, Sept 3-6:30-8:30 Copic Techniques with Lawn Fawn
Lacey, Washington – Art n Soul (360) 357-6820
- Saturday, June 27 10:30-1
Painting for the Novice w/Art Impressions class full
- Saturday, June 27 2-4:30 Copic Watercolor with Bird Crazy
- Saturday, July 18, 10:30 -1 Windows on the World Watercolor
- Saturday, July 18 2-4:30 Shading 101
Savage, Maryland – Queen’s Ink (301) 497.9449
- Wednesday, July 8th 6-9 Rainbow Copic Art Journal
- Thursday, July 9th 11-2 Watercoloring with Rubber Moon
- Thursday, July 9th 3-6 Copic Techniques with Lawn Fawn
Herndon, Virginia – Angela’s Happy Stamper (703) 657-2952
Tuesday, July 7th 2 – 4 A Copic Tour with Art Impressions class full
- Tuesday, July 7th 6:30 – 8:30 Painting for the Novice w/Art Impressions
- Friday, July 10 10:30 – 12:30 Watercoloring Freehand Flowers
- Friday, July 10 2:30 – 4:30 Watercolor Florals for Cardmakers
Saturday, July 11 10:30 – 12:30 Take a Test Drive on the Lawn class full
Saturday, July 11 2:30 – 4:30 Shading 101 class full
Orange, California – Stamp Fever (714) 974-3552
- Thursday, August 13 6:30 – 8:30 pm Watercolor Painting for the Novice
- Friday, August 14 3:30 – 5:30 pm Shading 101
Friday, August 14 6:30 – 8:30 pm Watercolor Painting for the Noviceclass full
- Friday, August 14 10-12 Watercolor Florals for Cardmakers
Saturday, August 15 10-12 Shading 101 class full
- Saturday, August 15 1-3 Coloring with Lawn Fawn
Saturday, August 15 4-6 Watercolor Florals for Cardmakers class full
- Sunday, August 16 10-12 Coloring with Lawn Fawn
- Sunday, August 16 1-3 Freehand Watercolor Flowers
PS I’m still not confirmed on Boston or NY, hang tight!
Learning at home instead?
I can’t get to everywhere in the nation…but you can learn online! Don’t forget that my EduDigis are on sale 25% off through the end of June – just use coupon code 30DAY2 when you check out! You get digital stamps to print out, as well as pdf instruction about a Copic color family. You’ve seen the Betta Fish, Crabs, and Cosmos colored in video, and the others eventually will be too….so you can color along!
Some classes I’m teaching or taking:
- Online Card Classes Copic Class – I can honestly say it’s the best $35 you’ll ever spend on your markers! Even if you’r only considering getting started, you’ll find out a lot about how to shop for the colors that’ll suit you best.
- FREE (til July 10) WordPress class – I’ve signed up since it looks like Bree has tons of good info even for a non-novice like me. If you’ve wanted to get started – this should rock!
- Craft with May – Click on this link for an automatic $5 off any purchase of $15 or more…a special deal for my readers onlyl! May has lots of online classes – she’s more of a mixed media gal, so wherever I leave you yearning to get inky, she’ll get your fingers covered in color! I signed up for her 2014 Art Journalling class, and I’m bracing for the ‘letting go!’ Eeep! Pray for me! (hahaha!)
- Watercolors with WOW – I signed up for 6 months worth of Anna’s online school, and I am stoked to get painting! Here’s her teaching style if you need a little convincing (I could just listen to her talk and be a happy camper!) Watch it below or click HERE to see Anna on YouTube.
I hope you take some time this summer to learn a little something new!